Pace Accountants Ltd. are committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Pace Accountants Ltd. website and governs data collection and usage. By using the Pace Accountants Ltd. website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your personal information
Pace Accountants Ltd. collects personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. Pace Accountants Ltd. also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your postcode and gender.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Pace Accountants Ltd.. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by Pace Accountants Ltd. Ltd for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Pace Accountants Ltd. website.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Pace Accountants Ltd. contact us menu option, this information may be collected and used by others. Note: Pace Accountants Ltd. does not read any of your private online communications.
Pace Accountants Ltd. encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Pace Accountants Ltd. so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Pace Accountants Ltd. is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Pace Accountants Ltd..
Details of data Pace Accountants Ltd. holds
Pace Accountants Ltd. maintains private information about its client firms and their staff and about prospective clients. This helps the Company to provide an efficient service and ensure that any marketing is targeted at those who might be interested in those services.
Most of the information maintained by Pace Accountants Ltd. is provided by you through: the purchase of services; registering on the website or on any Pace Accountants Ltd. social media site; correspondence via letters, emails and faxes; telephone calls; and from your own website.
Data on firms includes:
- Name, address, telephone, fax, e-mail address and website address;
- Certain selection criteria, such as the type of business (e.g. accountancy practice), whether the firm is currently enquiring about any of Pace Accountants Ltd.’ products and services and the usage of any entitlements under its membership;
- Information about the authorisation of the firm, such as registered auditor, authorised for investment business and the principal or other individual responsible for that area;
- Information about the firm’s systems and procedures (such as what software they use) to allow us to identify any specialist needs for training or consultancy visits;
- Details of a firm’s areas of interests, consultancy services, accountancy services and, where relevant, a contact name for each of these interests;
- Data on services provided;
- Normal accounting information;
- Direct Debit information if a signed direct debit mandate has been completed.
Data on individuals includes:
- Details of any letters, emails, telephone or other contacts between the individual and Pace Accountants Ltd. to ensure that we can provide a consistent service;
- Personal e-mail address, direct dial number, mobile number.
- Financial and taxation information
- The General Data Protection Regulations gives you the right to access the personal information about yourself that Pace Accountants Ltd. holds. You may request a written copy of the details held about you. This is called a data subject access request. Please write to us at Pace Accountants Ltd., Noble House, Eaton Road, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7UB with your request, enclosing the fee of £10. Pace Accountants Ltd. undertakes to respond to your query within 40 calendar days.
Use of your personal information
Pace Accountants Ltd. collects and uses your personal information to operate the Pace Accountants Ltd. Web site and deliver the services you have requested. Pace Accountants Ltd. may also share your personal information with external business partners for the specific purpose of monitoring the effectiveness of, and the appropriate use of, any schemes we have set in place with such providers. Pace Accountants Ltd. also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Pace Accountants Ltd. and its affiliates, where it is able to do so under the various agreements it has in place with external business partners. Pace Accountants Ltd. may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Pace Accountants Ltd. does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Pace Accountants Ltd. may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, Pace Accountants Ltd. may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Pace Accountants Ltd., and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Pace Accountants Ltd. does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
Pace Accountants Ltd. keeps track of the websites and pages our customers visit within Pace Accountants Ltd., in order to determine what Pace Accountants Ltd. services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customised content and advertising within Pace Accountants Ltd. to customers whose behaviour indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Pace Accountants Ltd. websites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Pace Accountants Ltd. or the site;
- protect and defend the rights or property of Pace Accountants Ltd.; and,
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Pace Accountants Ltd., or the public.
Pace Accountants Ltd. Cookies Policy
Security of your personal information
Pace Accountants Ltd. secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Pace Accountants Ltd. secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol
We need certain information to process orders, with customer options being shown on the “basket” page of My Account. Whilst we usually need details of your debit or credit card for on-line orders, Pace Accountants Ltd. does not retain any of these card details on our computer systems; instead, they are dealt with through a secure payment gateway. Payment will not be taken from the nominated card until your order has been confirmed. If you do not want to provide us with debit or credit card details then you may pay by cheque, although your order may not be processed until we have received and cleared your cheque.
Reviewing your Personal Data
You may request a written copy of your personal data held by Pace Accountants Ltd. by sending an email to [email protected], or writing to us at Pace Accountants Ltd., Noble House, Eaton Road, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7UB with your request, enclosing the fee of £10. Pace Accountants Ltd. undertakes to respond to your query within 40 calendar days, sending you a copy of your record via the postal service, or by email if you prefer. You can then make any needed changes and return it to us to be processed.
Changes to this statement
Pace Accountants Ltd. will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Pace Accountants Ltd. encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Pace Accountants Ltd. is protecting your information.
Pace Accountants Ltd. welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Pace Accountants Ltd has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Pace Accountants Ltd. at [email protected] We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.